29 Day Discover Kenya & South Africa
Kenya & South Africa
Enjoy a great mix on this safari with two unique African Countries 5,500 km apart. Begin the journey in East Africa travelling across spectacular scenery in the ‘born free’ countryside of Shaba and Samburu National Park plus the diversity of the incredible Rift Valley. Enjoy game drives during the Great Wildlife Migration witnessing vast numbers of wildlife at waterholes and grasslands. The abundant pink Flamingos create an amazing spectacle at Lake Nakuru National Park. Fly to Johannesburg for your Southern Africa experience. From the terraced gardens of the Union Buildings in Pretoria, to the world famous Kruger National Park (where you may be lucky to see the Big Five), Hoedspruit Research and Breeding centre to cruising on the beautiful Blyde River Dam and lush fertile Lowveld, you will enjoy the uniqueness of the south. Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities will be a pleasant welcome for a spot of shopping, a ride by cable car up Table mountain (weather permitting) No visit to Cape Town is complete without a tour of the famous vineyards with wine-tasting at the estates. Drive through Franschoek and Paarl to overnight in picturesque Stellenbosch before returning to Australia.
Please note: this safari combination includes 4 day extension to Kenya’s Largest National Park; Tsavo East, located in the heart of elephant country. Please contact us if you wish to change this for extra time in Johannesburg or perhaps a 4 Day Victoria Falls & Chobe National Park excursion.
Date: 19 July – 16 August 2019
Safari Combination: 17KE219 + 15SA119
TRIP CODES: 17KE219 + 15SA119
COST: $19,200pp Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $19,400 per person Twin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $2,529
• Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Airfare Nairobi to Johannesburg,
• Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
• transport via air conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
• experienced tour guide,
• mainly 4 star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no camping),
• entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
• Travel insurance,
• meals and entrance fees not mentioned in itinerary,
• items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING: Prepaid tipping is available on selected tours.
DEPARTURE DATES: Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes.
Traveljoy will endeavour to operate all itineraries as advertised, however changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group are required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified). Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
*** 2020 Prices to be released approx. September 2019
**** Conditions apply refer to your booking form.