30 Day Ultimate Wildlife
Namibia, Botswana, Zambia & Kenya
Experience four unique African countries focusing on the beautiful unique African wildlife. The enormous Namibian salt pans, arid grasslands, lush meandering waterways of the wildlife rich delta, acacia scattered savannahs, and vast plains this safari covers unique countryside home to Africa’s distinctive wildlife. The mighty Victoria Falls creates a unique distraction in the middle of our journey from West to East Africa. On to Kenya to visit some of the most recognised and highly acclaimed National Parks in Africa. Travelling during the annual wildlife migration allows you can experience the wonders of nature at its best. Enormous herds of wildebeest, zebra, and springbok will be observed as will giraffes, elephant and predatory and opportunist hunters throughout the varied landscapes. Finally witnessing large elephant herds throughout Tsavo National Park.
Date: 06 July – 04 August 2018 (ex Australia dates)
ode: (15NA118 + 17KE218 )
Trip Codes: 14NA118 +17KE218
COST: $19,970pp Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $20,370 per person Twin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $2,185
• Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Airfare Nairobi to Johannesburg,
• Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
• transport via air conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
• experienced tour guide,
• mainly 4 star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no camping),
• entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
• Airfare Livingstone to Nairobi; Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full)
• 1 night accommodation in Livingstone, Johannesburg or Nairobi (19 July)
• Travel insurance,
• meals and entrance fees not mentioned in itinerary,
• items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING AND WATER: Prepaid tipping and water available on selected tours.
DEPARTURE DATES: Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes.
Traveljoy will endeavour to operate all itineraries as advertised, however changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice.
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group are required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified). Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for departing from other Australian points.
*** 2019 Prices to be released approx. September 2018.
**** Conditions apply refer to your booking form.