35 Day Spirit of Africa
Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, & Namibia
This is a great safari because…whilst being similar to our 35 Day Amazing Africa Safari, you will explore Kenya and Tanzania first to experience the annual wildlife migrations. Journey across spectacular scenery in the ‘born free’ countryside of Shaba and Samburu National Park, the incredible Rift Valley will be a highlight to remember. Enjoy game drives throughout East Africa including Lake Nakuru National Park, Tsavo East while spotting incredible numbers of wildlife at the waterholes and grasslands of the impressive Ngorongoro Crater. The Maasai Mara National Park will be something to tick off your bucket list as is enjoying a traditional tribal dance performance. Enjoy a 3 night break of your choice about half way into your safari; choose to spend time on the historic spice islands of Zanzibar, relaxing at Sun City or spend the longer at the mighty Victoria Falls. Enjoy a beautiful sunset cruise on the Zambezi River. This safari package you will have plenty excursions, viewing game in its natural habitat on the many game drives and river game cruises throughout this safari; including Chobe National Park, Caprivi Game Park, Okavango Delta and Etosha National Park. Your safari finishes in Windhoek before returning to Australia.
Date: 28 June – 02 August 2019 (ex Australia dates)
Connected Safaris: (20KE119 + 15NA219)
TRIP CODES: 20KE119 + 15NA219
COST: $23,030pp Twin share, included airfares ex Perth*
COST: $23,430 per person Twin Share, including airfares ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide**
Single Supplement $2,895
• Airfares ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Airfare Windhoek to Johannesburg,
• Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full),
• transport via air conditioned vehicles in Southern Africa and extended game viewing 4WD’s in Kenya and Tanzania,
• experienced tour guide,
• mainly 4 star accommodation (double/twin room with private facilities – no camping),
• entrance fees and meals as per itinerary.
• Airfare Dar es Salam to Livingstone; Airline levies and taxes (subject to change until paid in full)
• 4 nights accommodation at either Dar es Salam, Johannesburg, Livingstone or Sun City (16, 17, 18, 19 July)
• Travel insurance,
• meals and entrance fees not mentioned in itinerary,
• items of a personal nature
PREPAID TIPPING: Prepaid tipping is available on selected tours.
DEPARTURE DATES: Departure dates are subject to change due to airline schedule changes.
Traveljoy will endeavour to operate all itineraries as advertised, however changes may occur where deemed necessary without prior notice
* Minimum of 6 passengers per group are required to guarantee a departure (unless otherwise specified). Traveljoy may choose to operate a tour with less than minimum numbers.
** Additional costs may apply for Canberra, Darwin and Hobart.
*** 2020 Prices to be released approx. September 2019.
**** Conditions apply refer to your booking form.